Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mucking about with the blog


The old layout started to bug me, so I'm re-doing things, although I'm not sure I like this current set-up.  Comments and criticism would be most welcome. 

I find I like having all the other blogs I follow visible without extra clicking - both because I'm lazy and never set up a reader and because I like to see what other people follow to see what catches my interest....    Thoughts?

(Everything is on the side-bar, mouse over and it will pop up)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks - I really liked parts of it, but I need to practice my html a bit to get what I actually wanted.

      Delete
  2. Meh, I prefer having the links visible. This makes it harder to navigate.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...