Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stash Bustin' 2011

So yes, for all two of my (mildly coerced) followers -- this is the second site in two days. But the name of the first was starting to bug even me, so, here we go again. Think happy thoughts of this one working for me...

anyhow. The purpose of this blog is to document my participation in Me-Made-March 2011, my own personal Great Stash Bust of 2011 and then if I feel like it, whatever other projects I end up making. (And lets be honest, I like to show off my work.)

'I, Allison, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I will endeavour to wear
at least one handmade garment each day for the duration of March 2011'


and for the Stash Bustin'

With the exception of linings, notions or other elements required to complete projects, I will not purchase any fabric until I have completed at least 10 items from the contents of my stash

now, the above is as of Jan 1, 2011, and as of writing this I have 3 done, 2 in progress and three more planned out. which means there is probably some sort of tasty treat in my future. (current non-stash fixtion: this hoodie) will it be weather appopriate by mid-march? I dearly hope not. Will I make it anyway? Nary a clue, as with me-made-march I may be getting bored and require more daily wear options which will shunt this further down the line.

No matter what happens -- I expect to have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...