Monday, February 6, 2012

couture!

First an aside -- can we talk about my desire for a 5 thread serger with a built in straight stitch so I don't have to do all the seams twice?  While we're on the topic, it will be self-threading and shoot rainbows out of its socket.
(still working on the green/black/white/gray dress.)

Anyhow and more to the point, have you guys seen this?  Susan Khalje is offering a course on couture sewing at craftsy and its currently half off.   This is the woman who does Camp Couture and usually has week long sessions (someday.... someday)  

1 comment:

  1. I laughed out loud at this post. If I could only have a serger that shoots rainbows out of its sockets, then my life would be complete. I would never complain about anything again because I would be awash in rainbows all the time.

    This is an image that totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...