Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Variety!



















Look! Something besides jeans! I can only claim the pink skirt for MMM -- but it ended up being quite the project. Its a variation on Vogue 8543 - the variation being I didn't like how the seam in the front hit me, so I redrafted it to have 5 panels instead of three -- which I think evens up the 'arches' (I don't know what to call them) on the sides. Not sure how well you can see it from these pictures, put it has 6 kick pleats right above the knee in the back, and the whole thing has decorative top stitching over ever single seam, because they would not lie flat....

Anyhow, this is a stash buster from about a month ago. (if for whatever reason you spend you days dreaming and scheming about what I meant when i referred to the 'pink skirt' forever and a half ago.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...