Sunday, June 24, 2012

Forty Feet of Flat-Felling

Everyone of the vertical seams is flat-felled, and because I'm using athletic mesh it's doubled layered so I can wear it in public.   It is now forever ingrained in my memory.  (Despite being time consuming, I rather like it as a finish -- so very clean.)

::jazz hands::

This is the current manifestation of my new fixation on floor length skirts.  There is a fair bit of back story and some construction interestingness, but that will wait until I have it done and I can show the whole progression.  

This picture is from a few days ago -- all the seams are done, the layers are attached, the yoke is half applied -- I just need closures and a hem and horray and huzzah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...