Friday, July 20, 2012

Name the pocket!

Does anyone know the proper name of this sort of pocket?  

It starts with two princess line panels, but then, around the hip, the one swoops over and expands to be the full size of both.  The side panel continues underneath and you end up with a nifty pocket.   I've drafted one... but I'm not sure what to call it.  Tailoring books and the internet have failed me and I throw myself at the mercy of your collective wisdom.   (I've been calling them either princess pockets or apron pockets, neither of which seems correct.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...