Wednesday, June 19, 2013

V-2971 - finished at long last!


It took my cousin's wedding, but I finally finished the hem.

Excuse the face.  My family caught me using the self-timer and ignoring their conversation. However, this is one of the better pictures showing the full dress. (What? what? dress?  This is a shirt pattern.   Read this)


Like the original pattern, the front is still a wrap.   It's really the easiest fit ever. 



And now we move on to much nicer pictures that don't show the dress nearly as well.  Fun with cousins!



I signed the ketubah!  (I felt very special - thank you C. and S.!)  I may or may not have had a cheat sheet...


Hi Mom!  She is fake smiling.  You have to distract her to get something real.


but really, what wedding is complete without a bonus alligator?

2 comments:

  1. If you ever get married, I think you should invite me and not invite the gator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alligators go where they want. one does not question the reasons why.

      Delete

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...