Sunday, July 3, 2011

Where have all the pictures gone?

...all the pictures seem to have disappeared.  I cannot see them, nor can the friend who pointed it out.  Can anyone out there see anything?

new test picture

EDIT:   Mystery sort of solved -- I got  a google+ account, and when looking at the albums,  I saw that ALL the blog pictures where up, and out of context - and out of context some are... well shots of my rear, etc...   so I deleted the album, thinking it would simply remove the link between the two services.   How very very wrong I was, it has in fact deleted all the images.   Happily, I am told that google keeps all data for 30 days after it has been deleted, so I contacted tech support and asked them to reinstate it and fix their linking policy (i.e. at least provide a warning that deleting content in the secondary location will remove it from the first.)

1 comment:

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...