Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sock Chickens and Sock Monkeys

Yesterday was another two outfits sort of day -- the first was the standard jeans (also seen today, below) followed by this. It is the same frankenpattern combo described here. I wore it to a student showcase at my dance school (I did waltz). I'd hoped to post exciting action shots, but the people running it forgot to take pictures, as they were prepping for their own secret skit. (which was in fact quite funny) However, c'est la vie. It went well, and my dress is pretty, with that, I can be content.

Anyhow, I think the chicken socks add a certain je ne sais quoi to the whole outfit.

As for today -- the jeans again. It was well below freezing today, and it going to get worse over the next few days. I'd really hoped to get some warm weather so I could show off some of my lighter weight things (i.e. more sundresses) But its looking like its just going to be layers upon layers for the foreseeable future. Anyhow, I cannot take credit for the sock monkey slippers -- but I felt they needed to be shared with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...